Workflows · Introduction
Workflows is the data workhorse of Onesecondbefore. It handles all scheduled data jobs to import, export and maintain the
data in your environment. Here are the most important features.
- All data is stored in your data lake
Onesecondbefore does not come with a data lake. All data is stored in your own data lake by the platform.
- Handles data imports, mutations and data export
Workflows can import data to your data lake, manipulate your data (e.g. into aggregates) and upload your data to other destinations.
- Data imports come with pre-formatted schemas
All data imports come with pre-formatted schema's and all data fields are described.
- Easy configuration of data tasks
Workflows is easily configured with YAML files that are checked in to a repository to keep track of the changes by your team.
- Imports ata from wide range of APIs, databases and data sources
Workflows supports all data sources. A lengthy list is supported and if the system you want to import data from is not listed, we develop it for you, free of charge.
- Uploads to a wide range of APIs, database and other data destinations
Workflows supports all data destinations. A lengthy list is supported and if the system you want to upload data to is not listed, we develop it for you, free of charge.
- Get to know the power of SQL templating
Aggregates are easy to create and maintain with the use of SQL templating. Define your dimensions and measures once and use them everywhere.
- Mass manage audiences and Campaigns
Connect your campaign and ad management with your data lake. You can then create, delete and update campaigns in bulk.