Transfer · From Tasks · from_aws_s3
Imports data from Amazon S3. If you have an Amazon Cloud configured as your
client_cloud you should probably use the
Method of use
Before you can download data you have to give Transfer access.
Follow the steps below:
- Have the Amazon Cloud administrator create an IAM account
- Hand him the list of buckets and folders you want to access
- Make sure the following policies are added:
- `AmazonS3ReadOnlyAccess` - Minimum required access. You can only read data, but not set the
delete_after=yes to delete source files after downloading them.
- `AmazonS3FullAccess` - If you want to delete source files when read, or if you want to upload files to AWS S3 with the
- Make sure to activate `Programmatic access`
- Send Access Key ID and Secret Access Key back to Onesecondbefore staff. They will add it to Transfer.
- You should now be able to download data cloud objects from Amazon S3
|string||no||Connection string as handed to you by the Onesecondbefore team. Default is |
|string||yes||Contains the Amazon S3 bucket|
|string||no||Default is no prefix (all files in the bucket). Contains the prefix. If configured like |
prefix: my/folder/part-, this means that only blobs with a filename that starts with
part- will be downloaded from folder
|yesno (boolean)||no||Default is |
no. Set to
yes if you want the blob to be deleted after you have imported it. This action cannot be undone. Please refer to the access settings to make sure your account has the correct policy for this.
|Amazon S3 REST API|
|No. Does not come with a pre-formatted schema.